domingo, 20 de maio de 2012

To the folks in Saudi Arabia


I am receiving many questions from people of Saudi Arabia wondering what is happening to me here in Brazil. For this reason I´m here to explain. I just got out from Athletic (Paraná) team and I am going to play at Ponte Preta (Campinas-SP).

It is an old dream, as the team is from my hometown and my father and my whole family have always dreamed that I would play at this clubI'm very happy!

I thank you all that, even from such a long distance, are always sending me positive messages and supporting me.

Thanks you guys!
Hugs and good luck in Saudi!

Marcinho

Um comentário:

  1. Thank you for your efforts with us in the way our team has achieved National Cup and the King of these goals http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qxSdD0kOgw

    ResponderExcluir